혈액응고검사에 필요한 기능을 컴팩트하게 응집한 중,소형 사이즈의 장비입니다.
안정된 기능성으로 검사 효율화
PT, APTT, Fbg, 인자정량, ATIII*, APL*, Plg*, PC*, D-Dimer*, FDP*등 14항목 설정을 입력할 수 있으며, 그 중 5항목을 랜덤으로 설정하여 측정할 수 있습니다.
측정 항목은 모델에 따라 상이합니다. (*는 CA-660에서 가능)
CA-660: 응고법, 합성기질법, 면역비탁법
"이 제품은 "의료기기"이며, "사용상의 주의사항"과 "사용방법"을 잘 읽고 사용하십시오"
이 제품은 "의료기기"이며, "사용상의 주의사항"과 "사용방법"을 잘 읽고 사용하십시오
광고심의필 : 심의번호 2014-I10-32-2186
Strong performance, high quality results
The CA-660* performs all the main clinically important clotting, chromogenic and immunological analyses. This means you can also perform a wide range of specialty testing to further investigate haemostatic disease status and perform fibrinolysis tests.
The CA-660 offers added clinical value and identifies D-dimers precisely and fully automatically. This makes it easier to monitor patients and rule out critical conditions in a wide range of coagulopathies. This test is often used for excluding deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is also useful for managing the increased risk of thrombosis in HIV patients undergoing retroviral treatment. With the CA-660, your results can now contribute even more to patient care by relating them to disease prognosis.
* In certain countries the CA-650 model is available instead of CA-660. Apart from different detector wavelengths adapted to the reagents used only in those countries, both models are identical.
Simplify your daily laboratory work
Thanks to a colour LCD touch screen and an integrated barcode reader, the CA-660 is safe and easy to use. Automated sample identification makes sure the right tests are performed on the right samples. It also eliminates the need for sample batching, which reduces the turnaround time. The device also offers optimised turnaround times for D-dimer analyses and calibrations and because it’s so easy to use, it helps minimise the risk of errors.
Maintenance requirements are low, which ensures the system operates efficiently with little downtime. Integrated reagent cooling increases on-board reagent stability. And thanks to a range of sensor functions, the system is particularly safe to operate.
Detection principles • clotting: scattered light detection method
• chromogenics: colorimetric method
• immunoassay: latex-enhanced turbidimetric method No. of detector channels • clotting: 4 channels
• chromogenics: 1 channel
• immunoassay: 1 channel Parameters • clotting PT, APTT, Fbg, TT, Coagulation Factor Assays II, V, VII, VIII,
• IX, X, XI, XII, Lupus Anticoagulant (screening and confi rmation),
• Protein C, Batroxobin chromogenics AT III, Plasminogen, 2-antiplasmin, Protein C, Heparin immunoassay, D-dimer, vWF: Ag Throughput • max. 60 tests per hour Test protocols • up to 14 programmable STAT • 1 dedicated position Sample volumes • min. 50 μL (PT, APTT, TT)
• min. 10 μL (Fbg, AT-III)
• min. 5 µL (factor assays)
• min. 8 µL (Innovance D-dimer) Auto-dilution function • for accurate measurement of abnormal fibrinogen or D-dimer levels Reagent capacity • 13 positions (4 cooled and 3 dedicated to diluents, bu_ ers or cleaning reagents) Quality control • xbar / L-J control: 6 files at 180 points, 14 parameters Data storage • up to 600 samples / max. 3,000 tests Interfaces • colour LCD touch screen (user interface)
• built-in thermal printer, prints data and graphics
• built-in barcode reader for samples and STAT
• 2D hand-held barcode reader for reagents (ISI, lot#, expiry date), calibrators (assigned value, lot#, expiry date), controls (target/limit, lot#, expiry date), samples/STAT (for sample search) (optional)
• SNCS capability (dedicated LAN port)
• LIS (serial) Dimensions / weights main unit • w x h x d [mm] / [kg]
• 566 x 490 x 490 / approx. 42
Sysmex Europe GmbH
+49 (40) 527 26 0
+49 (40) 527 26 100